Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Life As You Know It

Hey there, it's Katherine!
          Sorry that I haven't been posting in such a long time. Well there's nothing really I want to talk about today. But I do have some future posts I would love to write about. 
1.    Black Friday Haul (not sure about this one, comment below if you think it'll be a good idea
2.    Advice on school (friends, studying, etc.) and other advice and tips
3.    Rant on something, anything really
4.    Journal reading with Katherine
         
          These are some things I would like to write about. It probably won't be in this order but if there is anything you'd like me to write about, comment below or contact us. I will mostly do advice, tips, rants, and hauls maybe, everyday life, and re-writing entries in my journal.

          If you're wondering what my journal would be like, it won't just be a diary but also be writing using prompts. I do love to write. I haven't started writing in such a long time and writing made me feel so much better about myself so I've decided to write again. My journal is based on a diary format but there will also be prompts that I've created or have been taken from sites that I've seen. I will probably do a post explaining my journal stuff before actually re-writing a journal entry.

Bye for now, I'll talk to you guys soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment